1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. This Statute determines the conditions of making orders, delivery and complaints about the Goods offered on www.stool4all.com
2. Terms and definitions in the Statute:
- Seller – a person running a business activity under the name of Manufaktus Wojciech Rydel, 34/2 Kleczewska St, 01-826 Warsaw, Poland, VATID: 9191526685, NBRN (National Business Registry Number): 369346511
- Client – a natural person as well as a legal person or an organisational unit which does not have legal personality, has legal ability, makes an Order by means of the Internet Store.
- Internet Store – an Internet store run by the Seller on www.stool4all.com The Seller ensures the Goods delivery on a territory of the European Union.
- Good – products offered by the Seller for retail sale in the Store.
- Price – the gross price in EURO and excluding the delivery costs.
- Delivery costs – costs incurred by the Client for the purposes of the Good delivery according to the Order made.
3. Making an order in the Internet Store on www.stool4all.com means acceptance of this Statute.
2. ORDERS ACCEPTANCE AND FULFILMENT
1. The orders are accepted in the Internet Store 7 days a week 24 hours a day.
2. The orders should be made by completing a form on www.stool4all.com.
3.A correct completion of an order form by the Client is a necessary condition of the order fulfilment. The form comprising untrue or incomplete data shall not be accepted.
4. The Seller does not bear responsibility for the orders made on behalf of the Client by the unauthorised persons.
5. In case of incorrect completion of data in the order form or data provided in the e-mail being the Good Order, the Client is obliged for an immediate contact with the Seller for the purpose of their correction, but not later than within 3 working days.
6. The sale agreement conclusion takes place on the day of making an Order by the Client and the Order acceptance by the Seller.
7. After making an order, the Client shall receive an e-mail confirming the Order acceptance for fulfilment.
8. The parcels on the territory of European Union are delivered by a courier company .
9. The good delivery fulfilment takes place within up to 10 working days since the order date.
10. The Seller reserves a right to possibly change the dates of the goods deliveries fulfilment.
11. The products ordered are delivered to the address provided in the order form.
12. The delivery costs are determined as follows:
- a courier parcel – Free
1. The Client can make payments in one of the following ways:
- By prepayment with the use of a payment gateway – PayPal
2. The receipt is issued for each transaction.
4. PRICES, DISCOUNTS, GOODS ACCESSIBILITY
1. The price provided at each good is binding at the moment of making an order by the Client.
2. The Seller reserves a right to make changes in the offer of the Internet Store – changes of the Goods prices, to add new products or remove inaccessible products, make changes in products prices related to the current discounts.
3. The discounts concern only some goods of a determined number, within a determined time interval. After this time or after stocks depletion the Seller reserves a right to change a price for a higher price. Orders fulfilment including the Goods with a discount takes place according to the sequence of the orders received by the Store on a given Good to the moment of stocks depletion.
4. “Inaccessible” products shall be currently marked on the Internet store website. The Seller reserves a possibility of some Goods’ “inaccessibility” on account of a sudden stocks depletion or bad weather conditions. In such a case the Seller reserves a right to inform the Client by telephone or e-mail of the Good shortage and a potential possibility of replacing it with another product to which the Client is not obliged.
5. COMPLAINTS, RETURNS AND A RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FROM AN AGREEMENT
1. The complaints related to the Product’s incompliance with the Sale Agreement can be made in writing to the following address: Manufaktus Wojciech Rydel, 34/2 Kleczewska St, 01-826 Warsaw, Poland, or by e-mail to: email@example.com
2. The Seller shall take an attitude towards the complaint immediately, but not later than within 14 days. The Seller’s response on the complaint is sent to the Client’s address provided in the contents of the complaint.
3.The complaints related to electronic services provision and other complaints related to the operation of the Internet Store can be made in writing to the address: Manufaktus Wojciech Rydel, 34/2 Kleczewska St, 01-826 Warsaw, Poland, or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The complaint shall be considered by the Seller immediately, but not later than within 14 days. The Seller’s response on the complaint is sent to the Client’s address provided in the contents of the complaint.
5. The Client being a Consumer at the same time, who has concluded the Agreement, can withdraw from it without providing reasons, on the basis of the receipt issued, making a relevant declaration of will in writing within the period of fourteen days. The declaration of withdrawal should be sent to: Manufaktus Wojciech Rydel, 34/2 Kleczewska St, 01-826 Warsaw, Poland
6. In case of withdrawal from the agreement, the agreement is considered as unconcluded and the Client is released from all the obligations. All which has been declared by the Parties is returned in an unchanged state. The return should be done immediately, not later than within the period of fourteen days.
7. The Seller shall make a refund to the bank account determined by the Consumer or in another way determined by the Consumer, within 7 days.
8. The good exchange is possible in case of the goods broken or damaged during the delivery. If there are no products in exchange for the faulty goods in the store (for example, stocks depletion), another good or a refund shall be offered to the Client.
9. In case of withdrawal from the agreement or return goods shipping costs are covered by Client
6. PERSONAL DATA
1. The Administrator of the Client’s personal data collected in the Internet: Manufaktus Wojciech Rydel, 34/2 Kleczewska St, 01-826 Warsaw, Poland, VATID: 9191526685, NBRN (National Business Registry Number): 369346511
2. The Client’s personal data collected by the Administrator in the Internet Store are collected with an aim to fulfil the Agreement concluded with the Client and to send the newsletter.
3. The Client has a right for access to the contents of his/her data and their correction.
4. The provision of personal data by the Client is voluntary but non-provision of data might result in a refusal of the order fulfilment by the Seller.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. To matters unsettled by this Statute the currently valid laws apply, in particular, the Civil Code, the Act of July 27th, 2002 on special conditions of consumer sale and on the amendment of the Civil Code (J. of L. No. 141, item 1176, as amended), the Act on electronic services provision of July 18th, 2002 (that is of October 15th, 2013 J. of L. of 2013, item 1422, as amended).
2. The disputes resulted between the Client and the Seller shall be solved amicably whenever possible. In case of not reaching an agreement, the proper court for the disputes settlement between the Seller and the Consumer shall be the Seller’s court of venue.
3. The Seller reserves a right to change this Statute.
4. This Statute becomes effective on May 1st, 2018.